Hämtat ur Lunds universitets publikationsdatabas
- Antimicrobial protein candidates from the thermophilic Geobacillus sp. Strain ZGt-1 : Production, proteomics, and bioinformatics analysis
- Ectomycorrhizal fungi decompose soil organic matter using oxidative mechanisms adapted from saprotrophic ancestors.
- The genome of Haemoproteus tartakovskyi and its relationship to human malaria parasites
- Bacterial Community Analysis of Drinking Water Biofilms in Southern Sweden
- Convergent losses of decay mechanisms and rapid turnover of symbiosis genes in mycorrhizal mutualists.
- Evidence for Positive Selection within the PgiC1 Locus in the Grass Festuca ovina.
- Genome Sequence of Geobacillus sp. Strain ZGt-1, an Antibacterial Peptide-Producing Bacterium from Hot Springs in Jordan.
- Large-scale candidate gene scan reveals the role of chemoreceptor genes in host plant specialisation and speciation in the pea aphid
- Major histocompatibility complex class II compatibility, but not class I, predicts mate choice in a bird with highly developed olfaction.
- Phylogenetic Analysis Suggests That Habitat Filtering Is Structuring Marine Bacterial Communities Across the Globe.
- Recruitment of Members from the Rare Biosphere of Marine Bacterioplankton Communities after an Environmental Disturbance
- The Littorina sequence database (LSD) - an online resource for genomic data.
- The ectomycorrhizal fungus Paxillus involutus converts organic matter in plant litter using a trimmed brown-rot mechanism involving Fenton chemistry.